How do I register a new domain name
To register a new domain name you need to follow these simple steps:
- Create a free DNS-Stock account if you do not already have one
- Log into that account using your login and password you specified during the registration process
- Once logged in, you can perfrom a "Check availability" in the "Domain section" in the menu.
- If the searched domain is available you can use the Register link displayed next to the search result and you will be shown the screen to fill il all contact data and the nameservers to use.
- Once all contact data is provided (by selecting contacts you have already defined or by defining new contacts) you will be forwarded to our secure online payment.
- On successful payment your domain will be registered and added to your account.