FR - France - Top Level Domain - DNS-Stock.com
Setup fee: 0 €
Annual fee: 17 €
Renewal fee: 17 €
Modification fee: 0 €
Trade fee: 17 €
Reactivate from quarantine fee: 99€
Specific requirements for .FR
Local presence is required by the registry and is offered by DNS-Stock if no local presence can be provided by the customer.
Supported operations for .FR
for .fr domains both owner and admin contact need a local address including a French phone number. If one of the contacts has no local address in France, you may use our trustee service for both contacts; the trustee service cannot be used only for one of the two contacts.
The following additional data is required if a local address is available:
- If the registrant is a natural person
- The registrant's birthdate
- The registrant's birthplace in form of a two-letter country-code.
- For French residents:
- The registrant's place of birth (city name)
- The registrant's postcode of the place of birth (or at least the department code)
- If the registrant is an organisation or a company, there are several ways to provide the required data:
- for an association:
- Waldec ID
- Date of publication in JO
- Page number in JO
- Association Constitution date
- for a trademark:
- for a company:
Technical contact must be an organization.
Updating your .fr domain is possible without problems. n.b. changing the domain owner of a .fr requires a trade.
When changing the domain owner of a .fr the same the same rules as for a new registration apply. The new domain owner needs an address in France including a French phone number. If no local contact can be provided you can use our trustee service.
To transfer a .fr domain you need a new admin contact with a French address and the transfer authorisation code (authcode). If no local admin contact is available you can chose to use our trustee service.