DE - Germany - Top Level Domain - DNS-Stock.com
Setup fee: 0 €
Annual fee: 14 €
Renewal fee: 14 €
Modification fee: 0 €
Trade fee: 16 €
Reactivate from quarantine fee: 39€
Specific requirements for .DE
Local presence is required by the registry and is offered by DNS-Stock if no local presence can be provided by the customer.
Supported operations for .DE
de can be registered respecting the following restrictions:
- Owner or Admin contacts must have a valid address (no P.O. Box) located in Germany.
If no valid local address is available you can use our proxy service. (additional fees)
- Configured nameservers are required. At least one of the namservers needs to be located in a different class C network. If you are not sure your nameservers meet the requirements a free web based ZoneCheck is available at the registry.
Updating your .de domain is possible without problems. n.b. changing the domain owner of a .de requires a trade.
A signed document is required (signed by the current and the new domain owner).
DE Transfers are possible. Upon successfully transferring a .DE domain, it is automatically renewed for one year. Please note that when a .DE Domain is transferred successfully, then the registration period starts from the beginning.
There are two ways to transfer a .DE domain:
1. You can transfer the domain with a signed request (KK-form) from the owner of the domain.
- A .DE Domain Transfer can stay active up to one month.
- Then a new KK-Antrag has to be started / initiated. In case of doubt, then this must always be clarified by the customer.
- A .DE domain transfer has to be approved by the current registrar.
Transfer can take 5-10 workdays to complete as the transfer has to be approved by the current registrar.
2. Since December 2008 DENIC and its members make available a new provider change procedure. The central feature of this new procedure is the transmission of a password, which is called AuthInfo.
- Request the authinfo from your current registrar. Be careful as authcodes do only have a limited lifespan (max 30 days)
- start the transfer using the provided authcode.
Domain transfers using an authcode complete in realtime.
Please check the following points to ensure a smooth transfer of your domains:
- If possible, please inform your old provider prior to initiating the transfer, so that the transfer is not rejected.
- Double-check if the respective domain has already been paid for and that there are not any open issues with the old registrar
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (LOCK or HOLD). If your domain is locked, then the customer can demand that it be unlocked.
- The transfer is always initiated with the new provider / registrar.
- Start the transfer in time and not just shortly before the expiration date of your domain, because otherwise the transfer could fail.
- Late-ACKs are no longer available for .de domains.